Sunday, April 1, 2012

I don't prank.

First of all it is Palm Sunday. Just thought I would mention this so that you know I have higher thoughts in my mind, because I sound like a heathen for the rest of this. It is about...

Second, Happy April fools.

Third, it is the beginning of BEDA, again, so soon. And now if you want there will be material form moi, to read.
  
Back to April Fools. Imagination is used in so many aspects of life, and how it is used differs for the circumstance. Someone who is a brilliant creative writer might not be able to decorate a room. Etc. etc. and so forth.
I lack imagination in many aspects of my life. Pulling pranks is one. I cannot think up a decent prank, and most certainly cannot execute. Always wished I could, though. The camaraderie that pulls people together to pull off the trick has always pulled at me. I figure but don't know for sure that maybe a feeling like that exists between siblings. I had hoped that maybe they were close and that I could pull pranks and by proxy get siblings, but I can't prank. So, that was that. April Fools is just the first day of April for me. Not a day to show of a talent, and gain family. Oh well.

Post Script: I do have adopted siblings. They adopted me, so I didn't have to be spectacularly selfish. And suffer from unending Only Child Syndrome.

DAY ONE.

Post Post Script: It is the first day of April and the daffodils have not bloomed yet. Are we getting Spring? Ever?

Post Post Post Script: Should I use pictures more?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if that feeling exists between siblings... At least, my group of siblings has never really been the pranking sort. April 1st pretty much comes and goes, and nobody thinks about it because nobody would ever really do any sort of prank.

    I always like when you use pictures, so feel free to used them more. It's not necessary, though.

    ReplyDelete