Thursday, April 26, 2012

Please use your library.

Library's should be utilized as often as possible. I just hitchhiked on someone else card and consequently I have to many books to read. One down, five to go.

Nothing to say otherwise. Really.

This is for my new thing of cataloging how many and which books I read in a year.
The Morning Gift - Eva Ibbotson

The random generator of images asked for a screwdriver tonight. I hope this is the random item they were thinking of.

Quote: “Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.”
― Robert Benchley

DAY TWENTY-SIX

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it's not what I was thinking of, actually. Amazingly enough, I completely forgot about DW, and was thinking of an ordinary screwdriver. But this one is way better, obviously.

    ReplyDelete