Monday, April 30, 2012

Ending on a high note.

And we come to the end of a month of nothings. Did I add to the overall goodness of the world? Have I said a single thing that could improve anyone's life? Probably not. Has my typing got much better? Not really. I have to start at the beginning again and unlearn all my bad habits. But I am not letting any of these insignificant things deter me. I will not be brought down. Positive thinking and all that junk.

This years BEDA reminded me of this years Lent. Not a lot happened.

 My gosh, I am having one of the most groan worthy, first world problem riddled years. I laugh at how sad I think my own lack of growth is. Good things have happened, I still have a job, I am preparing for one of the biggest exams of my life and I want to b***h about my lack of personal and spiritual growth. Can anyone say goof?

On an upbeat, I made mini shortcake so we can have strawberry shortcake for dessert tonight.

Wow. I am a bucket of cheer. I am actually quite happy. It just is not apparent form the above.

So, I hit a minor stumbling block on the books from the library but I picked up Penhallow again. My kindle tells me I am over half way now. Gosh, I have never taken this long on Georgette Heyer. I think I am losing my touch. Maybe I don't know how to read any more? Oh well.

My new random image generator came up with a...
Rock. So there we have it.
Quote: “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
― George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment