Friday, April 27, 2012

Because I'm lazy. Or something.

I was thinking of doing an unofficial 7 quick takes but I don't have that much  raw material.

But here we go..
1. I love the 2005 edition of P&P. The characters have been made real and believable, which if you take straight Austen, they can be a little goofy. don't get me wrong, I LOVE Austen,just that it was nice in the movie that the people were believable.

2. Also both the cinematography and soundtrack were awesome, which is very important to me. I can't think of a time when I have ever loved a badly shot movie just because the story was good.

3. When I have to only feed myself I never want to cook, which is sad because if it is only me I can make whatever I wanted with no food preferences to ruin my life.

4. I happen to really like fictional characters with sticky fingers. Have I ever told you that?

5. Yup... drawing a black. I ran out after four. Sad really.

6. “You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.”
― Madeleine L'Engle
I happen to love children's books. I often think they are better written.

7. The image generator came up with a bat wing this time. my goal is to play slightly on the suggestion, so without further ado... a bat wing.


DAY TWENTY-SEVEN

We are really close.

1 comment: