Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Jehoshaphat!

One of the reasons I don't blog everyday and/or read more than one book at a time is that I simply don't have time to execute everything to my satisfaction.


I still have not finished any of those books I talked about the other day. And this writing thing is an after thought at the end of a busy day. So don't expect eloquence.

I had to colour my music today. That was different and fun. Hopefully it works. 

Gosh, I am dead on my feet. So this is the end of an uninspiring post. But... tomorrow I am being sorted in to a house in Pottermore. That post should be more fun, if I am not crying in a corner. I am anxious. I might tell you the results though. Maybe. Oh boy. I so don't want to be Gryffindor.
My preferred house is the top right corner. Fingers crossed.

DAY SIXTEEN

1 comment:

  1. Colour your music? What does that mean?

    And I don't want to be Hufflepuff...Sigh. I decidedly have a case of Sorting Anxiety.

    ReplyDelete