Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Not a movie review.

If I only discover little personal quirks once, they just pass out of my mind, because I am not reminded. Last night I was reminded of one I discovered in Disneyland. I am a giggler.  People have many different  responses to excitement, like a ride, some gulp, some scream, some grip, others look away. I laugh.

Last night I went to watch Cabin in the Woods. I would not recommend  this movie unless you enjoy the genre of horror. It was my first horror film, but I have experienced horror on Supernatural and I knew that I could enjoy it. But I had a fear. I didn't want to scream.

Fortunately there was no screaming, only much giggling.

This is not going to be a review of Cabin in the Woods. I suggest you only watch it if you like horror, Joss Whedon and are old enough to get into an R-rated movie. All I really wanted to say was I'm happy I'm a giggler.

Now for an image of randomness from my personal generator.
This is a blue button.
DAY TWENTY-FOUR

1 comment:

  1. Speaking as a proud personal generator, I find that portion of your blog to be most amusing.

    Also, I just noticed the DAY TWENTY-FOUR there at the bottom, and it struck me that I should congratulate you. Well done, indeed, old girl!

    ReplyDelete