Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recreate?

Why the constant need to recreate stuff?
And yes, Blogger I am targeting you right now.
I get redoing some things, but, but...
Oh fine. I like when people rewrite fairy tales. Not always, but there has been more than one successful retelling done. I also collect versions of  the Twelve Dancing Princesses. So I can't be totally against the re-vamp.
Mostly I don't like it when people move stuff on my computer, I am too close to being a Luddite, that this messing with things always leaves me close to the edge of not being able to find anything. And I have control issues, I don't like not being able to find junk.
GRRR! Oh well. I must carry on.


Quote: A room without books is like a body without a soul.
 Cicero, (Attributed)
Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)










DAY TWENTY-ONE

1 comment:

  1. --I love your quote.
    --My main issue with the Blogger redesign is that it doesn't seem to work as well. Sometimes, randomly, I'll lose by subscription updates to most of the blogs I follow (except two which seem immune, for some reason). And I know you've had the problem with viewing your stats.
    --I'm really liking this BEDA thing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete