Saturday, April 28, 2012

Counting down the days.

At several points today I had the thought, "oh that would be a great post", but being at work or wherever, I could not write it up, and am now left at the end of the day with brain suck once again.

BEDA is almost over and I cannot say I will be sorry. I might keep posting more often than I had been, but definitely not every day. The well of interesting things to say is not that deep in me.

For my record keeping I just finished The False Prince - Jennifer A. Nielsen

I think everything I ever say is that I have nothing to say. Which might be totally true. Some people are here to have thoughts and others must be here to hear thoughts. I hear. I feel that listeners are not appreciated fully. But someone has to listen to all the hot air being blown over the world.

I'm not feeling particularly lucid right now, so I am cutting myself off there.

And the random generator once again comes up with the most odd junk. Really.

Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bactirium that causes most cases of tuberculosis. 
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment