Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pesto, food of minor gods.

My mum must approve of my pasta habit. She bought me a treat, one that she hates the smell of and still she loves me enough to buy something that makes her feel sick. Pesto. I adore pesto. I could and do eat it on everything. I eat pesto the way some people eat ketchup. And because of the herbaceous smell and bright green colour it feels healthy. My mummy loves me. Bunches. For which I will forever be thankful.

The random image generator had to go home so it could go to work. I have to come up with an image on my own. I can promise it wont be nearly as funny.
...

I tried. I just don't have that particular talent.

So have this instead.
Quote: “It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said. "Have you thought of going into teaching?”
― Terry Pratchett

DAY TWENTY-NINE

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I had to go home. :( But the picture you posted instead of a random generation is very pretty indeed. So I'm sure anyone reading your blog will forgive you.

    ReplyDelete