Sunday, April 22, 2012

Many Half Baked Ideas

Um... I have half formed ideas for several posts, but this is April, and I never fill out my ideas anyway. I gave up doing that when I finished my last exam with essay portions.

I was yawnig so hard this morning I thought my jaw was going to dislocate.

Growing friendships is work. Very rewarding work.

Trying to keep up with a bunch of sports without spare time is rough. (Case in point; I am watching a hockey while doing this.)

I pre-ordered the second season of Sherlock today. I almost bought it in Oxford. It was sitting behind the counter in Blackwell's and I sooooo wanted to buy it, but any DVD I bought there would never work here, so I refrained. I tacked it up to just another thing I have against living here. I love it most of the time, unless it comes to books, TV and choirs. Also old stuff.

My days are not long enough. Or I am just to dang tired to take advantage of the remaining day. I don't even have kids and I'm this knackered.  Sheesh, what a wimp.

I have to start practicing actual typing again. What I do is just not going to cut it.

Quote: A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.
Oscar Wilde
This baby rattle is an act of randomness. I asked for a suggestion of an object. This is what I got. Why do baby toys have to make so much noise?
 DAY TWENTY-TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment