Saturday, April 14, 2012

This is why...

I never read more than one book at a time. Because It takes forever to finish even one of them. GRRRRR.
These are the books I am currently reading. (No judging!)

The Dragon's Tooth by N.D. Wilson
There will be no synopsis because I haven't finished these ones yet. Soon, but not yet.

Penhallow by Georgette Heyer
And lastly; A Brief History of Britain 1066-1485 by Nicholas Vincent
If I had something Catholic in that mix it would basically be my insides as books. Oh, that image is yuck. Never mind.
I think I will come up with a codename that I will use to indicate that I have finished a book, and then the tag numbers on here will count them for me. Good idea?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that would be a fun way to keep track. So yes, good idea.
    "Penhallow" is one of the mysteries, I presume? Is that the one where noone dies for AGES?

    ReplyDelete