Thursday, April 12, 2012

Title.

I listen quite well, but I don't actually have much to say, or at least not everyday. Which is one of the hardest parts of BEDA.
Did I tell you about Tolliver? Well, we left for the weekend and I when come home he is limping. Yup, that is right, his first cat fight results in a trip to the vet. He is not even a year old. This cat is going to cost me before he dies.
I am reading three books right now. Normally I will read one at a time, so this is distracting.
Would anyone like to know what I am reading? Should I count how many books I read in a year?
Don't know.
I think in the future we should talk about the books I re-read.
Anyhoo...
Going now.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know what books you're reading!!! If you want you can count how many in a year, but you don't need to. I mean, it isn't really the type of thing you do, exactly. I only do because I'm anal about that sort of thing. I was even doing that before I had a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know too, please.

    ReplyDelete