Sunday, April 17, 2011

Vitamin D

Day the Seventeenth:
I think my entire island is suffering from vitamin D deficiency. The instant the sun comes out everyone get happy. Truth is a little like that. There is a strong correlation in my mind between Sun and Son. The one of God. That one. People get happy in a similar way.

This is a big week. I have a tendency to fluctuate between grateful and baffled. Why EXACTLY did God die for me? I'm awful. And then I get a shot of God's vitamin D and remember.

He loves me.

Am I the only one who has to repeat that often, and out loud, just to try and grasp a minute particle of that statement?

GERONIMO

P.S. I think my typing is getting better.

1 comment:

  1. There's been a strong correlation in my mind too, and you're not the only one for that bottom question either.

    I like this post.

    ReplyDelete