Thursday, April 14, 2011

I have nothing to say.

Day the Fourteenth:
Literally. I have nothing to say. Nothing kills my independent thought like eight hours of work. But I should say something.

Hey! Wanna talk about the weather? Today's weather was beyond odd. It was sunny when I got up. Here I was thinking, "oooooooooooo Spring"! and then it began to pour. It was raining like no ones business. And people kept walking in to the store saying there was snow on the Malahat. Stupid weather.

OK. I talked.

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes! Let't talk about the weather!
    How beautifully blue the sky, the glass is rising very high, continue fine I hope it may, and yet it rained but yesterday! Tomorrow it may pore again--I hear the country wants some rain--yet people say, I know not why, that we shall have a warm July!

    ReplyDelete