Friday, April 1, 2011

And so to begin

Day the First;
I needed an excuse to stand up and walk away form my history homework. I hate exams. Blargh. On the bright side, I watched Tangled on Wednesday night. I loved it. Thank you Disney, for all those unreal expectations of life. They are so much fun. I adore singing Disney songs at the top of my voice. There is considerable volume involved. Only the people singing with me enjoy this exercise. Understandably.

(Wanna know a secret? My favorite part of Disneyland was sitting in a room waiting for my cousins to finish drawing and watching snatches of the films with their music go by on screens. I think we sat in there for 20 minutes. I knew all the songs. Sigh)

Right, well, I think that was my break. See you tomorrow.

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment