Monday, April 25, 2011

One of my philosophies

Day the Twenty-fifth:

I have rainy music, and sunny music, and happy music, and tired music, and grumpy music, and cleaning music, and baking music. But I study with whatever I am craving, which generally means one of the aforementioned.

One of the many philosophies I have formed is that by and large, most problems are easier to fix with good music playing. My currant position in life means that I get to form philosophies and they aren't destroyed, yet.

In my case anyway, I can fix most moods that aren't related to not singing, with good music and protein. Or, at the very least talking them out hurt less with music and food.

I was only thinking about this because I am slightly overfed (this is not my fault, some foods simply can not be denied) and have been rejoicing in Easter music. Life is a beautiful thing.

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment