Saturday, April 2, 2011

Then to Continue

Day the Second:
All of my Saturdays are spent in Victoria cramming in info that I most desperately need but do not particularly want. Modern Music. Some interesting, mostly ugly. I can say that because it is my opinion.

My class falls over lunch, therefor I exit with huger cravings. Today's was scones. Not just any scones, I wanted spinach and feta cheese scones. Fortunately for me, we had to go grocery shopping after the class was over, so I got beautiful ingredients. My mother likes to feed ingredients to my cravings because she gets yummy stuff out of the bargain. So I made scones for dinner.

That was the entirety of my day. All of it. Well, I saw some friends. But nothing else happened.

"Be content to remember that those who can make omelettes properly can do nothing else."
Hilaire Belloc

(I can't make an omelette.)


GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. You hardly saw me for any time at all, though. It barely counts.

    ReplyDelete