Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There is time...

You just have to find it.
Day the Sixth:
I know, I know, I kinda skipped yesterday. Oh well.
So I thought I would do another list today. But it need a little back story.  I had a collection of Disney VHS as a child. I watched them so much they disintegrated. Yup, so, now I don't have any of those lovely movies which is sad. So this is the list of Disney movies in the order of which ones I have to buy first.

  1. Robin Hood. Golly, I loved this movie. Especially Prince John. He sucked his Thumb. That was love.
  2. Beauty and the Beast. The first time I tried to watch this I was 3 and the music they play coming into the Beasts castle scared me so much we had to turn it off. But Chip, anyone? Cute! I now know the entire soundtrack.
  3. Tangled. It is a new obsession. What can I say.
  4. Cinderella. After watching that movie when I talk to my little brother, whose name is August, I call him Gus-gus.
  5. Little Mermaid. I was going to grow up to be the Little Mermaid, because she sand all the time. I was profound.
  6. Finding Nemo. Just keep singing. Just keep singing.
  7. Snow White. Only for the dwarfs.
  8. 101 Dalmatians. Puppies.
  9. Bambi. "He can call me flower, I don't mind." Sigh
  10. Sleeping Beauty. Because I wanted 10. And I have never seen it from beginning to end.
Well I think that's a good start.

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment