Friday, April 8, 2011

Book shopping

Day the Eighth:
Thing one:
I participated  in my favorite extra curricular activity today. I went book shopping. Books are beautiful. Book stores are beautiful, too. But, they have a couple annoying things about them. For one, why do I want books they never have?

Thing two:
The scary part of BEDA? Being able to track each day as it goes by. This month is going quickly.

Thing three:
Why is there no repeat button on YouTube?

Thing four:
I made cookies today. I love oatmeal raisin cookies. Their yummy.

Thing five:
It was properly sunny today. Like bonafide springtime. Fantastic! I had to wear my sunglasses. Everyone was happy. We were all ready for vitamin D.

Thing six:
I didn't eat dairy today. Fridays in Lent can be torture without dairy, but I held fast, and I made it. Hooray!

Thing seven:
This was a not real version of a "Seven Quick Takes Friday".
For real version try;
http://www.conversiondiary.com/
The lovely lady who came up with the idea.

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment