Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I had a day

Day the Twentieth:

I had an uninspiring day. Just a day. I am sure God was with me throughout my day, but nothing else to sing about happened. That came out wrong. My Lord is all I need to sing about. Just... You know. A day.

Little things happened. Like a friend came over to tell me about her new formal dress. And I went to work. A book was dropped off, it is a book of short stories all about dragons. My dresses shipped from Shabby Apple. If you have never checked them out, do so. http://www.shabbyapple.com/

A little day. And now it is over, so I am going to bed. The place of rest and rejuvenation.

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. The book was my fault! I finished it just for you! It usually takes me longer to finish short stories, because getting into the story is the longest part of reading for me--with short stories, it's over as soon as you've got into it.

    ReplyDelete