Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cookie express

Day the Thirteenth:
There should be a cookie express that drives around offering cookies to the people who normaly make them and want the day off, and still need a cookie.

How about a Cookie List?

  1. Oatmeal Raisin. I simply can't feel guilty eating this one. It tastes like breakfast.
  2. Peanut Butter. Dense and crumbly and, and, just good. The taste of eternal childhood.
  3. Chocolate Chip. Because there can never be enough chocolate. Ever.
  4. Whipped Shortbread. One of the only cookies I can ever remember my mother making. She used the recipe that her mother used. The grandmother I never met. This is a special cookie.
  5. No Bake Cookies. IF they ever make it to the freezer their awesome, but really, cookie on a spoon, anyone?
There are so many but those are the only ones that get eaten regularly around here.

I think I have to make Peanut Butter cookies now. I have a craving.

GERONIMO

1 comment: