Thursday, March 10, 2011

Was yesterday fun?

I was scrolling through the blogs I follow this morning, and I noticed a theme. It's Lent. So we should talk about it. I fear two days every year. The fall in the same liturgical season. I struggle with fasting. Medical conditions aside, purposely being hungry happily? Blarg.

I think Lent is a little like forty continuous days of New Year's. We have a resolution, and it is hard every day, but because it is Lent we keep trying . God is good at planning for us. Ever noticed?

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've noticed. :)
    Lent is awesome. In a way. In a way, of course, it's not at all.
    Also, because of one of my Lenten resolutions, I may not always have time to comment on your blog. Just if you're wondering why. Which you're probably not. But anyway.

    ReplyDelete