Friday, March 18, 2011

Course Salt

Fear is a prevailing feeling for me. It varies in degrees, how much it debilitates, but it virtually never leaves. There is one exception. The kitchen is a safe zone. So, in an effort to brighten a dismal St Paddy's Day, I made pretzels for the first time. There are two left. They were received well. Makes me all fuzzy inside.

I worked yesterday. I saw THE PUBLIC. I wore green clothing, a Celtic necklace, and shamrock earrings. Not one person wished me a Happy St. Paddy's Day that I did not prompt. Sheesh. Were are all the Irish?

But my pretzels were yummy. Sprinkled with course salt.

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've been programming all day and night. My brain is a fizz. I think it's working, and then it stops. And I'll have you know I'm doing it all for you! Because if I didn't want to go to the concert with you in Nanaimo, then I would have had all Saturday and Sunday to work on it.
    *Brain Fizz*
    Yeah, so I'm commenting even though it breaks my Lenten fast because I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T PROGRAMMING and I want to catch the last bus and it's WAY too hot in here.
    *Brain Fizz*

    ReplyDelete