Thursday, March 3, 2011

I do things

Really, there is more to my life than mood swings.

Anyway, today was a big day for me. I don't like performance, I do it 'cause I have to. The latest thingy I got railroaded into was an audition for the Opera Chorus in Victoria. It was scary. No Iris. New venue. All scary.

I lived.

I still haven't figured out why I chose to go into a field were talent is assumed and I get pushed into something I don't like regularly. I love it despite this. Funky.

I do enjoy the feeling that happens when scary things are finished.

"Life  is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage: it can be delightful."

GERONIMO

2 comments:

  1. You lived. I'm proud of you.

    Who's the quote?

    Sometimes--like right now when I have a huge assignment due tomorrow morning which I don't know how to do--I wonder why on earth I chose to go to university. And then I wonder why I love it so much anyway.
    So yeah, know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Quote is form George Bernard Shaw.

    ReplyDelete