Monday, January 31, 2011

Thinking is scary.

I am not going to drop off the face of the earth. I will update my blog. And it will be positive. Well, today anyway.
I thought I would do the exercise post before I go for my first run, that way it will be upbeat. And I still have enough breath to talk (think).

So, happy thoughts. ...

I know! The regime is staring on the right day. That is a good start. I am not starting out with procrastination.
Apparently resolutions take an entire month to form. I didn't have any thing I needed to do 2011 and now I have four. Golly. So much for no New Years junk.

Time for the quote. "Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."

GERONIMO!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you tell me how it went. I'm starting tomorrow: Tues, Thurs, Sat.

    Is the quote supposed to be comforting? I guess it is in a sense... But it's also rather uncomforting at the same time.

    ReplyDelete