Monday, January 24, 2011

Jeepers

I have a whole long list of reasons why there has been no updates. But they are all boring. My mouth tastes like sugar. It wont even go away after I brush my teeth. Sigh. I don't have time to keep up with all the sports I follow. Either I watch to many sports or I have no time. I am going with the last hypothesis.

I just thought of an annoyance. My parents are in Mexico, and they have eaten more Italian food than Mexican. Sheesh! I love food. food is good. Good food is even better.

I have been re-reading a really good series. By a certain Megan Whalen-Turner. She is brilliant.

I am on a count down of my last few exercise free days left. Golly.

Okay, then. GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Wheeeee!!! You're back! I was hoping you'd come back soon!

    And oh, Megan Whalen Turner is wonderful... Sigh.

    Yeah, I'm counting down too. I got all mixed up today and thought today was the end of January, so I was feeling really sad that I was going to have to exercise today or tomorrow, without enough mental backup that a week of thinking about it can bring. But then I remembered.

    ReplyDelete