Saturday, January 15, 2011

I live in my mind.

Have you ever stopped to considered that being famous for singing would be an impossible feat if we didn't have such distinct voices? No? I have.

I was listening to the radio today when thought started to hit my brain. So mean. Anyway. I recognized a singer covering a song I had never heard them sing, but I still new instantly who it was. And as I was walking this morning I passed a smoker. Have you ever noticed that smoking is destructive? Not only do you pull pollution deliberately into your lungs, it also destroys some of the uniqueness of peoples voices.

Smokers have that common rasp as well as ... I guess it could be called straining, to their speaking sounds. Ick.

I think I have finished my train of thought now.


GERONIMO

"Counting  counts only when we have learnt how to count what counts."

No comments:

Post a Comment