Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quotes

I wish I had a photographic memory. I would love to part of a quote war or have an easy time passing exams or able to make people laugh with a perfectly timed quote.

Actually I would like to be funny regardless. But that is totally beside the point.
Well not really beside the point. I don't have a point. I just like spitting words out into the black abiss and watching them float.

"Brevity is the soul of wit."

GERONIMO!

P.S. None of that makes sense even in my own mind. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a photographic memory too. It would be very cool.
    Quote wars are awesome,and I'm one of the most fortunate people in the world to have taken part in three of them.
    I do have this strange liking for exams, so that's not too much of a problem.
    I can sometimes make people laugh, but rarely with quotes. At least you make me laugh internally sometimes with a well-timed quote. It's usually because no one else there knows that you're quoting except me.

    ReplyDelete