Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Greetings.

I started an insightful post about abridged and original books and simply ran out of steam.

I am thinking about doing an Advent marathon and then the 12 days of Christmas on the days they are supposed to be. You know, after Christmas. But I don't know if I can. I think I will try, but we are heading into concert and exam season. Between the 4th and 9th of Dec. I have four things, one of which is my own concert. Yikes. I don't have enough time. And you know, Dec. carries on in that fashion. Always has, probably always will. Sigh.

That, by the way is where the other post went. To the land of memorising songs. Or in some cases, learning.

Right, well, hopefully you will be hearing so much from me, that you will want to shoot me.
I want a cap gun for Christmas. (Side note)

1 comment:

  1. I got a cap gun for Christmas a year or two ago! But then some little boy (I forget which) borrowed it, and I haven't seen it since. Sigh.

    What are the things? Let's see... our concert, Mark's reception into the Church, the ex-Anglican bishop's ordination, and...what?

    ReplyDelete