Monday, December 3, 2012

BEDA, kinda.

I am already a day behind on Blog Every Day Advent. Or a modified version of BEDA. I will not call it blogmas until after the 25th of Dec.

Yesterday was day one. I have not put up the advent wreath, I did not post. I went to work at 6:30 AM and got back to the house at 10:30 last night. I thought that was a legitimate reason for not starting yesterday. I was not at work that entire time, I went to a birthday party for my cousin. December and January are birthday months in my family, on both sides. Anyway, there will be updates, and from here on out I will probably still miss days.

So, shall we do this? Yup.

1 comment:

  1. WE SHALL DO THIS!

    I was sad that you had to leave right away on Sunday. Totally unexpected. We had planned our time with most of Sunday afternoon/evening in mind! Ah well. I did the dishes for you. And cleaned up the living room a bit. I hope it was all satisfactory.

    Looking forward to BEDA!

    ReplyDelete