Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sucking at life.

 Come join my snivel fest.

I have a soar throat. I would rather hug the toilet bowl for 24 hours straight than have a soar throat.
I did not get sick, really, for 3 years and then I get a soar throat? Blarg.

In other horrible news, I can't read. I simply cannot focus long enough to get into a book. I have many that I am simply dying to read. I even bought them. No "they have to go back to the library" no "I borrowed from friends" just "I can't concentrate 'cause I have the attention span of a gnat."

Blarg! BLARG!!!! Gah.

I don't feel good.

2 comments:

  1. My, dear I'm so sorry. I hope you didn't get it from me... :( The fortunate thing is that if you did, it should only last a couple days. And then turn into a cough, which is better than a sore throat.

    In other news, I also sympathize with your reading problem. That's why I've been pretty much only reading mange recently. It's the only thing I can concentrate enough on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *manga not *mange. But you probably guessed that already.

    ReplyDelete