Sunday, August 26, 2012

Team Human

I think about things other than books. Just not often. (Kidding, kinda)

A couple of days ago I finished Team Human - Sarah Rees Brennan & Justine Larbalestier, it was lighter than I was expecting given the authors, but good.

It got me thinking about writing with some one else though. I have read books that are collaborations but often in a back and forth method between writers. In letter form or like that. This was not like that. There was no break in the story, it was told in one voice, and I wondered what that must be like. Does one person take the lead and another edit? Just how would that work for a thing like a book.
Just wondering.

Oh... my mum is in Ravenclaw.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've often wondered that too. How on earth does it work? It's surprising that it actually has continuity of voice.

    ReplyDelete