Friday, August 10, 2012

Inbox

Keeping life organised has never been one of my failings. I can for the most part keep it together. But I am terrible at keeping my email inbox tidy. I was judging whether I had new mail based on if the inbox was reading higher than 93. No, I am not making that up. So, I decided to do the big girl thing and instead of cleaning the house I cleaned out my inbox. Now it is reading 1. I can't find one unread email. Some where between 2006 and now there is an unread email hanging around in my inbox.
Oh well, never said I could make it spotless.

I finally gave into a Summer craving and reread Girl of the Limberlost - Gene Stratton-Porter
I kept telling myself that I had to read some of the new material that was hanging around before I could cave and reread Summer books. I caved.

Going back through email I came to the realization that at least in 2006 - 7 I was much more active on facebook. I have some many more messages that I never bothered to delete. Now my most common message from facebook reads like this "Christina, you have notifications pending."
Yup, I don't hand out on facebook much anymore.

Wanna see my new shoes? OK.
Pretty, ya? Fluevog's. They restored my faith in pretty shoes after the lousy seasons Spring/Summer 2012 turned out to be. I didn't like the shoes that came out this year. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Perdy, perdy. I likes them. They look even better in person, though.

    ReplyDelete