Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Like a Phoenix

I have a valid reason for disappearing this time. My computer died a tragic and very final death. But now I have a new one. This also happens to the first computer of my life that has never belonged to someone else before coming into my possession. This one is all mine.

About every two days in my computer drought, I would have an idea with the tag in my mind, oh I should blog about that. Yup, not going to happen. And now I don't remember any of those lovely, insightful or humours anecdotes. I have found free books on my kindle though, so I am at biblio-geek x 6? Something like that.

Have you ever planned dinner on a remembered amount of protein, only to go to the fridge and find out that the remembered amount is from last night? I just did that. So, supplementing dinner is tonight's challenge. It would be so much easier with bread and cheese, but those two are on the verboten list.
I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment