Saturday, June 23, 2012

I read. Just not always new stuff.

Re-reading books totally counts. It has too, because if it doesn't... well it just has too.

I was talking to RED earlier about the fact that even if we aren't reading books, we are reading something, and that something is often re-reading a book. I have books that I read annually, like an event. I keep coming back to them and garnering more from them, I keep falling in love with the characters, or it is the first re-read and I discover little clues that the author planted early that not knowing the out come I didn't catch the first time, but now make me all tingly on the second time round. 

So I need to count re-reads, in my effort to count how many books I read in a year. I just need to figure out what the label should be called.
Biblio-stalgia? Ya, I think I will go with that.

I have access to the RIG today.
And it came up with... CELLS.

So I give you cells.

1 comment:

  1. Re-reading does count, if you're just counting up books. Though one of the difficulties is that I (and you too, presumably) will often only re-read part of a book. So does that count as one whole book? Or only half a book? Or what?

    ReplyDelete