Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Keep your sanity.

Holding onto sanity is harder during some months versus others. May and June suck. But beyond that... This is simply to say that I finished two books yesterday. I could talk about some of the things going on in my life,but I am getting ready for a concert and an exam that has my life resting on it, plus working part time and still you know, getting my laundry done, my brain doesn't translate that into stories, it translates it into AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! KILL ME NOW! So the books; Graceling by Kristin Cashmore And Adam and Eve after the pill by Mary Eberstadt. Oh, and my computer died. Really. I am not making this up. iPads are not in the running for a replacement. Nope. Never.

1 comment:

  1. You finished both! Whooop! Don't let me forget to bring them back with me when I go home next week.

    ReplyDelete