Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nitty Gritty

These are the topics that should be discussed in depth. My cat, dumb brains, and of course, Cheese.

I should just call this the saga of Tolliver. This post should come with a picture of my cats tail. I got to take him to the vet again, because something bit his tail and he now has wounds and antibiotics and the end of his tail keeps hanging limply down. It looks pathetic. Mostly because of how much is shaved. He looks like a badly shorn poodle.

So that is the cat.

Thought I would share this funny little anecdote;
there was a business card on the back counter at my work and when I passingly glanced at it, I had to frown. It read,
"Name's Mobile Sharpening Services"
What I should have thought was, someone who goes around sharpening knives and things.
What I did think was "How do you sharpen a cellphone?" Ummm... Huh?

I don't live in the UK, I am not British, I have never, out loud, referred to a cell as a mobile, but I do watch to much British TV, obviously.

I have issues. They just don't happen to issues worth having.

Yay, for being done exams. I love cheese. I can't breath and have been snoring up a storm, I have continuous bruises under my eyes, but gosh I love cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Cats, dumb brains, and cheese together make the world go round.

    ReplyDelete