Monday, May 14, 2012

Getting through.

Good Grief! I might never have mentioned that I don't enjoy phone and yet somehow I spent almost 2 hours on the official lines trying to sort out RCM related madness. The first fax that I had to send off at the beginning of March... (not forming coherent sentences blah blah blah.) Anyway, I have no brain I have been chopped, diced, and filleted. Long and short of this weird day is, I did not get registered for my split exam and had to redo it all today under pressure. The situation RED and I are functioning under is odd enough, we are the first people in Canada to do the grade 10 voice split exam. Every time we phone head office we have to do this song and dance just to get through that this is something offered even though no one seems to now that. Did I mention that we are the FIRST people to do this? Ever? Yeah, we have the head office in a tizzy.

My brain is on the fritz. I would take the time to edit this but I kinda don't want to. So if it is full of errors, it is on my shoulders. My sun soaked shoulders. Yup, that is right, the sun came out. No, I am not sunburnt yet.

I did talk to RIG though. And we have....
Picnic Basket. I could not find a funky take on this.
Quote: The phrase "working mother" is redundant.  ~Jane Sellman
Because yesterday was Mother's Day.

BTW, I say and spell it Mum. Because I can.

Over and Out
 

No comments:

Post a Comment