Thursday, May 19, 2011

Multi-tasking

Apparently woman can multi-task. As far as I know I am a woman, but not a multi-tasker. Not the BIG stuff at any rate. I can talk and unload the dish washer, I can not do an exam and concert and keep up a blog.

The people close to me have noticed this trend. One year my music teacher booked me to do a voice and piano exam in the same session, after my marks came back she decided that we were never doing that again. Actually, noticing that trend, it might explain why I have done so many summer theory exams. Anyway, I fell off the face of the earth and I am almost back. Not that I care. Or you care. Just saying.

Did you know that Queen Victoria started the trend for wearing white wedding dresses?

GERONIMO

2 comments:

  1. that Queen Victoria was a smart cookie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know that, but only because you told me!

    I think they are two different kinds of multi-tasking. One is immediate, which guys can't do well at all, like talking on the phone and unloading the dishwasher at the same time. The other doesn't seem so much like multi-tasking, as multi...I don't know... multi-goaled??
    I guess you already said that much more succinctly when you said "Not the BIG stuff at any rate."

    ReplyDelete