Friday, May 20, 2011

It's thing Friday

Thing one: Time moves slower when I am not stressed. Or maybe that is just the sunshine talking.

Thing two: I like reading angst. Not tragedy. Angst. My insides weep this continuous, slow, achy cry, and I love that kind of pain. It is peaceful. Colour me odd.

Thing three: I'm actually looking forward to getting dressed up tomorrow night. I usually hate dress clothes. I love the shoes, but I don't like taffeta. But this time seems different.

Thing four: Baking is more fun when I'm doing it because I want to. When I have to bake for others the expectation is heavier. It never tastes like it should.

Thing five: I need a new book. One that sucks me in body and soul. It's been awhile since I had one of those. I think I'm ready.

Thing six: Isn't sunshine pretty?

Thing seven: Have a nice long weekend. I know I will.

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Thing one: I've answered these in reverse order. It's a weird feeling. I don't have anything to say about Thing one now, because I just used up all my thought answering the other Things.

    Thing two: Oh, so do I! Not tragedy, angst. Important difference. Have you been reading something angsty recently??

    Thing three: Yeah, it's going to be fun!

    Thing four: I can't comment on this too much because that's my experience most of the time.

    Thing five: I know, I do too. I've been reading a couple good ones, but not sucking-of-body-and-soul ones. Not one that I would consider buying. (Although there's a comic series (NOT X-men) I'm reading that MIGHT be close. Depending on what the sequels are like.) Where are those body/soul sucking books?? Where???

    Thing six: Yes, but it's too hot. I was so loving the days when the sun was glorious and the air was cool. Today I went for a walk and it was TOO HOT.

    Thing seven: I will too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete