Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had it all planned.

Dear Book of Knowledge,
I was well prepared, did a rough draft, and all I want to do is whine and snivel. So, I will. My blog, my rules.

For five weeks every Tuesday night at work a man comes in at 9:45 and tells me the street light isn't on and he thought we were closed etc. etc.  drives me nutty. Anyway, as soon as I got to work this afternoon, I thought "I'm going to turn on the street light" so I did. Turns out I am still as dyslexic as I was yesterday. For the first time in 5 weeks the light was on and I turned it off. So, like clock work the gentleman comes in and does his obligatory whining and I feel silly. Sigh.

geronimo

1 comment:

  1. You poor kid. That guy needs a life. Or to realize that if you are open at that time of day every week for weeks in a row, you are probably always open at that time of day.

    ~ Kate

    ReplyDelete