Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beautiful things

I was looking out the window this morning when this immense overwhelming feeling of  happiness swept me. I was happy to be alive and know there is a God, and that I could love Him in a little way. This poignant feeling swamps me sometimes, but only in the morning. In the stillness that happens before the rush of time begins. It makes my bones ache.

There are many different kinds of bone aches. The ones were my bones quite literally ache and then others that happen more in my mind. God has gifted me with a responsive body. I get mind tingly when someone is pregnant. I experience an intense ache in my thumb when I read a beautiful sentence. I cry when I feel well loved.

But best of all are the morning happy aches. I feel watched and blessed when those happen.

(Look what I did. I added a picture.)

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment