Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cowichan Music Festival

I have never met a time gobbler like music festival. In past years, when someone would ask me what I was doing and the question coincided with music festival, the answer was very clear. 6 solos, 2 choirs and dance, was my average throughout festival, but this year I watched. And I'm pooped. It is incredibly hard work to sit and watch.
Can I offer an apology to all the mums who I thought shouldn't be tired after just watching?

Mind you, being grilled be my music teacher after each performance on what was brilliant and what, as a teacher I would improve, might account for some of my fatigue.
Baby singers are just darling. Piles of music stuck in my head now. It has been a long, long, longlonglong week. Fun week. So much fun.

"All music is folk music, I ain't never heard no horse sing a song."

GERONIMO

No comments:

Post a Comment