Monday, December 10, 2012

Sn*t & stuff

I am failing at this Christmas baking thing. On the come down from singing sick I continued to be sick today. It is the sore throat back to haunt me. This illness appears to cyclical. I'm experiencing take two. I get better, it comes back. Sucks.

Anyway, the point of me sniveling (pun) about being sick is that the last thing I want to do is stick my hands in pastry. So no butter tarts.

I do on the other hand get to stop obsessing over German and listen to fun music again.
This has been playing bunches in my house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUFzC6_fp8

 We have the Ep. and I love their version of  "O come, o come Emmanuel" it has addictive properties.

Re-reading A Posse of Princesses - Sherwood Smith, I really enjoy her work, and apparently reading new material is beyond the powers of sick brain. Sigh.

This has been an update. Talk tomorrow. Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. What does "Ep." stand for? I have the overwhelming feeling that I'm missing something obvious...

    Also, "A Posse of Princesses" is good. Reading new material isn't the only thing to do.

    ReplyDelete