Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Evergreen

So unlike past years I actually got to cut greenery in the daylight when it is not raining. I felt special.
The house also looks more like Advent. Here are a couple before shots.
The end results are lovely but you can't tell. I can't take pictures. I will of course put them up, but they are not pretty.


Not once did I ever say it wouldn't be messy.
And the after shots.

I have resigned myself to the fact that December is not freezing and it rains and no snow and it just has to be a balmy 12 degrees, but Christmas without evergreen is not something I could ever come to grips with. So decorating in our house has lots of green. Lots. I only showed you the beginning.

Maybe tomorrow I will get in some baking. I want it started before St. Nicholas day. (fingers crossed)

And I will be back on all local stations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment