Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maybe I should use this?

So I think one of the points of a blog is to write about your life. I seem to have trouble grasping that right now. Obviously.
I have really low lows after great days. I had a great day yesterday, last night I crashed. The crash always looks the same.

                                   Silly.

Last night I got thinking about the talents God gives different people, which led me to come to the (false?) realization that I have no great talents and absolutely no original thoughts. And I am a choleric, direct communicator, and generally loud and abrasive. So I got to cry about having no redeeming qualities and this morning life looked so much better.

Who wudda thunk?

But I would still like a talent. Or to be pretty. I would take either. Not too picky.





Why don't we dress like that anymore? I would wear a corset to look like that. Would you?

2 comments:

  1. you have many amazing qualities!!! you do rather a grand job of waltzing in a field full of people! you make amazingly yummy food! you can make me laugh till I cant stop.... maybe thats not such a great one!! :P you are a great person to talk to and hang out with aka a super amazing totally awesome best friend!!!!! sucky days happen to all of us I am glad you are happier now! and as for the dresses I would much rather not wear the corset and look the lovely any way... but thats just me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, Christinka. In fact, you boulder. Translation, you rock in a really big way. I'd wear a corset to look like that. Love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete