Friday, June 10, 2011

Demands have been made.

I have been suffering form feeling the futility of words. There is nothing about me that is new, exciting or particularly interesting. So I haven't felt the urge to share. Nothing out of the ordinary happens to me and I do not have the talent to spin boring into a story.
(That only sounded mildly self absorbed, didn't it?)

So onwards.

Thing one: I got bangs. I have been asking hairdressers for years, if maybe, just maybe I could have bangs? They said no. I finally found one who thought it was my hair. It was a nice change, and I am going to stick with her.

Thing two: Courage was used today. I bought shorts. Summer is torture. Every thing is shorter, people want you to wear swimsuits.Just all round torture. But, I was brave and it went better than it has in the past.

Thing three: I got a ticket to the midnight showing for Harry Potter. This is the first time I will go to a midnight showing and it is for the last film.

Thing four: Melismas are evil.

Thing five: I want to talk about my faith, or spiritual journey, or something. I keep pulling a blank. Apparently I have no spiritual life. Talk about a freaky news flash.

Thing six: The Canucks won tonight. A happier Christina does this make.

Thing seven: I am just getting into Downtown Abbey, and the third and fourth episodes are on Sunday night. Goody!

GERONIMO

2 comments:

  1. Thing one: I love your bangs so much. I think I'll try that hair dresser out next time. She's done excellently so far. I SOOO want to get a hair cut, but I haven't finished getting my life in order yet, so I can't reward myself yet.

    Thing two: Ach! Shorts! No! I mean, not No for you. That was very brave and good. I meant, No for me, because I am not that brave yet.

    Thing three: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thing four: Yes. Yes. Yes.

    Thing five: Although periods of dryness can actually be a good sign, remember. Mother Theresa had one for 30 years or something.

    Thing six: Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! Ack!

    Thing seven: Isn't it great! I can't wait till you buy it, and I can't wait till the next series. It's being aired in the fall in the UK (lucky ducks! Sherlock and Doctor Who and Downton Abbey, all in the same season!), but not till 2012 over here. So we might have to watch it on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thing 4 I agree with whole heartedly! thing seven I didnt know that and now I really need to watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete