Saturday, January 5, 2013

Two years at this.

IT'S MY BIRFFDYAY!!!!!!

Gone, wasn't I? So I didn't finish beda.  Guess that makes this update time.
For the first time in my life it snowed on Christmas day. White Christmas. I was ecstatic. It rained boxing day. I would expect nothing less from the west coast.

Christmas hols. was full of company. They haven't all left yet. Full house filled with crazy people.

 For my birthday party we went to Les Mis. I liked it. Cried like anything, but that I was expecting.  Being able to turn off the critical thinking side of my brain has its advantages. I could enjoy without having to examine the singing.

New Years was quiet. Just the way I like it.

I haven't cried on my birthday. After my teen years, the only way, was up I guess.

I have not made any New Years resolutions. I am going to try and drive this year, but that isn't exactly a resolution.

One of the many reasons that I haven't been updating is 'cause life is trucking along at its normal pace and I have nothing to add in terms of observations.

I would like to do an official book count this year. I think that could be fun.

Onward with 2013. This should be interesting if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment