Friday, July 20, 2012

musings on food

Have you ever thought consciously about your philosophy with food? I only sorta had. Not to much, just covering the principle that I like food, alot, and that my love of food was stronger than my vanity.

But I think I might have to re-evaluate not only my food philosophy but also the language I use to talk about food. As mentioned often language is powerful, both the negative and the positive.

One of the many things about food that I have been thinking about. All because of a book.
Things follow me about on the internet, but this book followed me out into real life. It kept popping up, so when I saw in on a shelf for sale, I had to get it.

French kids eat everything (and yours can too) - Karen le Billon
Really interesting take on eating habits, in fact if the thought of examining your food philosophy has crossed your mind give it a whirl. Or if you have picky eaters.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I NEED it! Give it to me NOW! Or in a couple hours, when I've finished my music lesson. I'm popping over for a few before I go back to the Flat.

    ReplyDelete