Thursday, January 26, 2012

Small Fry

Because I believe in investing in friendship.

I do not have a child but I think that my most recent cat might count. He will not eat cheese if it is offered, but he will find all the crackers and/or bread left on the counter, tear open the bag and proceed to scatter bread crumbs everywhere. Because he can.

He went to the vet. for his first set of shots this week. My goal to have an orange cat got sabotaged.  His official colour is cream. And at 5 months he weighs 7lbs. The vets official statement was, and I quote "He is going to be huge." Do I only get to have huge cats? All my cats have been huge.

I nickname everything. Myself, my parents, friends, you name it, I will nickname it. Just a fact. Some one please tell me how I go from Tolliver to Small Fry? Small Fry? Why do I call him THAT? My Dad calls
him squirt, which is normal. Mum calls him babe. Also normal. Small Fry? Huh.

1 comment:

  1. Cause huge cats are awesome.
    !!
    (So are little cats, mind you. But huge cats are closer to being big cats. Therefore: awesome.)

    ReplyDelete